Connecting Simian to your Sawt account allows you to push video from Simian directly to your Sawt media manager.
By default, media is pushed to your company media manager. If you don't have a company page, your media will be pushed to your personal media manager.
Become a Sawt member today if you haven't already signed up. Joining is fast and easy and free during our introductory period.
Note: A Simian account can only be associated with a single Sawt account. We recommend that the Sawt account be an administrator account with privileges to administer your Sawt company page.
Step 1. Generate a Sawt Integration Authorization Key:
- Log into your Sawt account.
- Click the arrow on you profile menu located at the top right side of the screen.
- Select Account Settings.
- Under the integrations heading, click the Generate New Key button. This will generate a unique authorization key for your account.
Step 2. Connect Simian to your Sawt account:
- From your Simian account, mouse over your user profile menu and select Account Info.
- Select the Sawt Integration tab.
- Paste your Sawt User ID (sUID) and Sawt Authorization Key (sAKEY) obtained from Step 1 into the respective fields. sUID and sAKEY can be found on your Sawt Account Settings page.
- Click Connect button. Once connected, you'll see a Connected/Verified message. You will then be able to share videos from your Simian Media Library to your Sawt account.
Once connected, you'll see a Connected/Verified message. You will then be able to share videos from your Simian Media Library to your Sawt account.
Step 3. Share video to Sawt:
- From your Simian account, mouse over Media and click Media Library.
- Click on the video thumbnail you want to share to Sawt to open the Edit Media window.
- Select the Share tab.
- Click the Share to Sawt button and your video will be sent to your Sawt account.
Note: Videos shared to Sawt will immediately appear in your company's Sawt media manager, however, will go through a moderation process before appearing the Sawt media database.
Tip: Input as much credit information into Simian as possible prior to sharing to Sawt, as that will extend the reach of your work and provide users with more efficient search results.