Embed a Reel
Embed a Reel as a player for use on web sites and press releases.
Step 1: Build a Reel
- From the Reel Creator click Create New Reel.
- Enter a Reel a Title.
- Save to Web/API Reels.
- Drag and Drop media into the Reel Creator as if you are building a reel.
Step 2: Customize the Embedded Player:
- From the Reel Creator, click Reel Library or from global top nav. mouseover Media Library and select Media Library from the drop down menu.
- From the Reel Library, click Web/API Reels.
- Locate the Reel to be embedded.
- From the … menu, click Integration.
- Color: To change the color of the Video Players Progress Bar and Background, enter a Hexadecimal Code or select from the Color Picker.
- Width/Height: Set the player width and height manually or set to Response Set by setting the width and height to Auto.
- Autoplay: Turn On/Off.
- Show Credits: Turn On/Off.
- When customization is complete, click the Update Code button, then the Copy Code button to copy the embed code to your clip board for pasting into the desired HTML editor, etc.
Keep in Mind:
- The player width and height is the size of the uploaded video.
- When scaling the player down the aspect ratio must remain the same.
- Scaling the player up E.G. 1280x720 to 1960x1080 will cause pixelation.