Embed a reel as a player for use on websites and press releases.
Step 1. Build a reel:
- From the top global navigation, mouse over Reels and then click Reel Creator.
- Click Create New Reel.
- Enter a reel title.
- Save to Web/API Reels.
- Drag and drop media into the reel creator or click the + icon next to the media file.
- The reel will automatically save as changes are made.
Step 2. Customize the embedded player:
- From the Reel Creator, click Reel Library, or mouseover Reels from the global top navigation and select Reel Library.
- Click Web/API Reels.
- Locate the reel to be embedded.
- From the … menu, click Integration.
- Color: Change the color of the video player's progress bar and background by entering a hex code or selecting from the color picker.
- Width/Height: Set the player width and height manually or set to responseive by setting the width and height to auto.
- Autoplay: Check to turn on.
- Show Credits: Check to turn on.
- The embed code will automatically update as changes are made.
- When customization is complete, click Copy Code to copy the embed code to your clipboard for pasting into the desired HTML editor.
Keep in Mind:
- The player width and height is the size of the uploaded video.
- When scaling the player down the aspect ratio must remain the same.
- Scaling the player up (e.g. 1280x720 to 1960x1080) will cause pixelation.