Batch edit allows you to edit categories, credits and tags of multiple files at once.
Batch edit files:
- From the top navigation, mouse over Media and select Media Library.
- Select the files to be batch edited by clicking the check box next to each thumbnail. A slide down menu will appear at the top of the screen.
- Click the Batch Edit option.
- From the Batch Edit modal, select a category, assign credits and add tags to associate the files with.
- Click the Save button to apply your changes.