Batch Edit allows you to edit Categories, Credits and Tags to multiple files at once.
Batch Edit Files
- From the global top nav dropdown, mouseover and select Media Library.
- Select the files to be Batch Edited by clicking the checkbox next to each thumbnail. (A slide down menu will appear at the top of the screen.)
- Click the Batch Edit option.
- From the Batch Edit modal, select a Category to associate the files with.
- Click the Save button to apply your changes.
Note: Credits and Tags can also be added to the selected files.