Editing Existing Contacts in the Contact Manager.
Create a Contact Group:
- From the global top nav click Contacts.
- Search for individual contacts by name or email address OR select a group from the left side pane to load all contacts belonging to the group.
- Select the contact, then click the Edit button and begin editing.
- Optionally, select a group from the Groups section and click the Add button.
- Repeat Step 4 to assign the contact to multiple groups.
- Click the blue Save button in the upper right of the screen.
Note: If you do not see Contacts in the global top nav contact your Simian Administrator for access.