Reel Analytics and Heatmaps
Gain valuable insight into sent Reel Presentation and media performance.
To view Analytics:
- From the Reel Creator click the Reel Library button or select Reels >> Reel Library from the global top navigation to launch the Reel Library.
- Mouseover the title of the reel and click Analytics on the modal window to view the analytics for that reel.
From the Analytics screen you can:
Track the view statistics for presentations and determine if emails were opened and who viewed or forwarded the presentation. You can also determine whether media was viewed in full or partial and view, who downloaded files and if comments were made via three tabs:
- The Opened tab will load each viewers analytics on the screen if more than one person has viewed the presentation. View analytics by recipient by clicking on the Email Address, IP Address or Tracking Label on the left side of the screen.
- The Unopened tab will display recipients who have not opened the presentation.
- The Forwards tab displays recipients who have forwarded the presentation, along with the forwarded recipients who have viewed the presentation.
Heatmaps represent the timeline of the video and display at-a-glance which scenes were viewed and which were skipped over via a color-coded graph. Think of Heatmaps like a weather map, the hotter (red) the area the more views the scene has had. Click and drag the white icon across the timeline of the Heatmap to see how many views each scene has had.
To Sync the Video Timeline and Heatmap:
- Click the Title of the Video or Audio file to sync the Heatmap with the video timeline and see in real time, exactly which scenes were watched and skipped over.
- Simply drag the icon over the Heatmap to sync the timeline and Heatmap.
Note: Heatmaps are available for video and audio files only.