Expire a Reel Presentation
How to set a reel presentation to expire on a pre-determined date.
Expire a New Presentation
Setting a predetermined expiration date when sending a new reel presentation.
To expire a new presentation:
- To share a presentation, select either Share via Simian or Share via ShortLink to bring up the Send Modal containing the sharing options.
- Click into the Expiration Date box to the right on the modal and choose a date from the calendar.
Note: Presentations expire at 12:00 AM on the day of expiration.
Expiring an Existing or Sent Presentation
Setting a predetermined expiration date when editing an existing or sent reel presentation.
To expire a sent presentation:
- From the global top nav, mouseover Reels and selects Reel Library or click the Reel Library button from the Reel Creator.
- Mouseover the reel title to be edited and click Edit on the modal window to load the presentation into the Reel Creator.
- Click the Edit Settings button located below the title of the reel.
- From the settings modal, click into the Expiration Date box and choose a date from the calendar.
- Click Save.
Note: Presentations can also be expired from the Reel Analytics screen by clicking the Details button at the top of the screen.